Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've Been Bad

It seems that almost everytime I go out of town, Shawn goes to the movies with friends and watches some movie that we've BOTH been wanting to see. Then I come back in town, ready to go out with my hubbie and find out that he's already seen what I've been waiting for. He did it with Star Wars (the third one), Lord of the Rings (the first one), Batman Begins, and Spiderman I think.

Well, this week I had to spend a couple of days away from my family. While I was in Missouri, Mom rented I am Legend... a movie we've been wanting to see for like a year it seems. I was laughing with Mom telling her that I couldn't wait to tell Shawn that I got him back. As it turns out, Mom and I got pretty freaked out. I wished I had Shawn to cuddle with to make me feel safe. Serves me right I guess.

We talked and he asked me what I did tonight. I confessed and he headed to RedBox to get the movie. He's brave to watch that movie all by himself! I bet he'll wish I was there too!

7 comments:

Paige said...

That is so funny! It freaked me out, too.

NaNa's Nonsense said...

I may have to go and rent it tonight. Ty is working and I will be bored. Do I dare to watch it alone?

3wild1sMom said...

We have it to watch tonight. The whole family. The boys have seen it I think at the movies. I will let you know what we think.

NaNa's Nonsense said...

Tracy rented to movie and brought it to me to watch so I waited and made Drew watch it with me last night. It was a Sci-Fi movie!!! Totally not what I was expecting. So much a Brook and Shawn movie, not a Renee movie!!!! It is dark out, do you have all your windows and doors blocked and bolted? Do you know where you dog is? Are you immune from the virus? Be very very careful! The monsters come out at night!!!!!

Brook said...

UPDATE!! Shawn waited 2 days for me to get home so he wouldn't have to watch it alone. He will give you excusses as to why he waited, but we all know the real reason...we was scurd!

Brook said...

tracy, what did you think of the movie?

jonathandy said...

I did the same thing to Sandy with this movie while she was visiting Jackie last week (a suprise visit with her mom!)

I loved the movie and is the only time I recall real feelings of fear from a movie... then again I never watch scary movies; but I give this one a big thumbs up.